[Bdi4emc-help] Software status questions

Wolfgang Köbler wk-list at koebler.com
Thu Aug 2 15:51:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

1. What software updates do you plan ?
bdi4emc currently has EMC2 V2.0.4, whereas current version is V2.1.7.
Are you planing to create and update and if so, when ?
Current Debian is Etch, bdi4emc is still Sarge.
Are you planing to create and update and if so, when ?

2. What is the current (and/or planned) support for MOTENC-Lite ?
How hard is it to get a MOTENC-Lite up and running with bdi4emc ?
Can I just copy the the config files from the sample-configs directory
to the right places, do minor adjustments and it works ? Are these
configs tested or just lying around for a while and noone knows if
they still work ? Or do I need to recompile driver stuff, etc. ?

3. Has the Issue from the Mail
> Subject: [Bdi4emc-help] BDI - Motenc-Lite Issue?
> Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:10:41 -0800
been fixed in bdi4emc by now ?

Thanks for your help and thanks for your work,
Wolfgang