[Bdi4emc-help] Re: Feed rate override not working

Andy Holcomb andyholcomb at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 17:01:26 CEST 2006

Paul, thanks for the honesty below.

Thanks everybody else also on the help with my feed rate issue.

Just to let people know, I had to do two apt-get's

First I did the "apt-get update"
       then I tested it and it still did not work so I found another
spot under building EMC2 that showed the "apt-get upgrade" so I did that
also.
When I did that I also redid the update, it didn't pull anything new
in.  I ran EMC 1 and guess what, it worked.  :-)

Thanks everyone
Andy

PS It's okay you can call me a dumb newbie  :-)