[Bdi4emc-help] Feed rate override not working

Paul bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com
Sun Oct 8 00:47:21 CEST 2006

On Saturday 07 October 2006 01:31, Matt Timmermans wrote:
> I remember that bug (it was my fault).  We fixed it on May 9, so an upgrade
> to a later version should solve the problem.

Thanks for the reminder on that Matt - The 1.0-49 build should have the bug
fix included..

Andy - I've uploaded a new emc-1.0-51 set of packages. You will need to update
both the emc package and the emc-modules package that matches the kernel
version you are running. If you still have a BDI-4.44 installed with the
original kernel, this would be emc-modules-2.6.16-rtai.

The relevant line in /etc/apt/sources.list to access the updates repository
should look like:

deb http://bdi4emc.ourproject.org/debian/ sarge extras non-free

(This should already be set up for you...)

Regards, Paul.