[Bdi4emc-help] bdi 4.51

David Szakovits dszakovits at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 20:13:39 CET 2006

   Thanks, that was late last night.  After poking around a little I
   realized it was pretty old.
   Nice job on the CD.  I started the wiring of my X3 mill today.
   Hopefully all will go well.
   djs
   Paul wrote:

Hi David

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 03:06, David Szakovits wrote:

the /usr/local/emc/README file says that emc/doc/emcsoft.html describes
how to modify the .ini file.  sorry if i am a little slow, but where do
i find this file.

The original was at [1]http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/emc/emcsoft.html
which disappeared a number of years ago. A copy was added to the CVS
repository at Sourceforge minus several images.. Like the README, it is
woefully out of date and has been superceeded by the files found in the
Documents directory of the CD.

... After much digging around in various archives, I've managed to locate many
of the images referenced by emcsoft.html and uploaded the whole lot to a
server. See [2]http://bdi4emc.ourproject.org/emcsoft/ - Note: There are a numbe
of broken links (mainly to NIST pages)..

Regards, Paul.