[Bdi4emc-help] AXIS 1.2 source release

Jeff Epler jepler at unpythonic.net
Mon Mar 20 15:30:50 CET 2006

AXIS 1.2 has been released.  More details (including source tarballs and
a changelog) here:
    http://axis.unpy.net/index.cgi/downloads/01142862593

Future AXIS 1.1.x releases are unlikely.  AXIS 1.2.x releases will
incorporate bugfixes and translation updates only, not new features.

There's no schedule or feature list for "AXIS 1.3", but I've mentioned a
few details about the features in the CVS version here:
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9931180&forum_id=33140

If you're a developer of emc1 or bdi4emc, and you care about continued
support by AXIS for your version of emc, please let us know about any
problems building or running the development snapshots.  Chris and I are
both using EMC2 on Ubuntu almost exclusively, so we depend more than
ever on community feedback about how our software works on other
versions of emc and other Linux distributions.

AXIS development snapshots:
    http://axis.unpy.net/downloads/nightly
AXIS anonymous CVS access:
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9931268&forum_id=6435