[Bdi4emc-help] Re: Problems of compiling EMC on BDI 4.38 (Paul)

Paul bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com
Mon Mar 20 12:12:46 CET 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 10:47, ?? wrote:
> Thank you very much, Paul! With your help, the problem is solved. Now
> I can compile EMC and run it successfully. Thank you!

Unless there are some specific changes needed to the original source code, you
don't need to compile to run it -
`apt-get install emc emc-modules-2.6.12.6-rtai` will get you the latest
version.. If you have found a bug during the course of installing from
source, I would willingly accept a patch and apply it to the next release.

Regards, Paul.