[Bdi4emc-help] BDI-4.38 Install Help

Vern Barton vbarton at foundrydisplay.com
Thu Mar 16 19:27:10 CET 2006

        Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply,  I haven't tried media check I'll do that
tonight.  I guess its possible the burn didn't work out right.  I
assumed it was fine as laptop is only 2 months old. As for computer
hardware for Mill. Its a 800Mhz Duron, 128Mb ram, 4 Gig HD, Ati Radion
9200 8Mb Graphics  card,  ps2  mouse, ps2  keyboard, Sound blaster live
5.0,  not sure of motherboard (I'm at work at the moment), and an D-link
ISA nic.  I'll try burning ISO at home on my workstation.(better burner
than laptop at work). Will get back to you as to turnout.
Best Regards,
Vern...