[Bdi4emc-help] BDI-4.38 Install Help

Vern bpmw at mts.net
Tue Mar 14 06:28:45 CET 2006

 Hi All,
I downloaded BDI-4.38 today and MD5 checksum was right, Burned to disk.
When I got home I went through the install( painfully slow-1-1/2hr).
Then program did post install configuration and asked to reboot machine,
I took cd out and pressed reset button. Program won't start, all that
happens is "Grub>" scrolls by one after the other after the other. Any
clues why this happened or how to fix it. I installed BDI-4.38 with all
the default settings accept for my monitor. I chose Compaq SVGA.
Thanks in advance,
bpmw...