[Bdi4emc-help] Fw: Copatability of BDI 4.xx and emachine

Beau Beaufait boeman1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 28 04:42:49 CEST 2006

 Office Depot has an e-machine AMD Sempron 3100+ with 512MB mem for a
 very attractive price.  Thought it might be a good deal to upgrade my
 EMC BDI 4.3 and PPMC to a little more giddi-up.  Was considering a
 duel boot with window XP to use in the shop for some other
 applications I have when I wasn't milling.

 Question is before I go drop some coin on this rig, is there any known
 problems with this set up, and/or any recommendations or cautions I
 should know about. Anyone actually run emc on this machine?

Thanks, Beau