[Bdi4emc-help] Seeking AXIS maintainer for bdi4

Jeff Epler jepler at unpythonic.net
Wed Jun 21 17:53:39 CEST 2006

This morning, the only machine with bdi4 I had access to died.  So I'm
looking for someone who is a committed user of AXIS on bdi's version of
emc, who will make sure that new versions of each package continue to
work well together.

In-depth nowledge of Python is not necessary, but you will have to be
able to rebuild AXIS on bdi4, which is documented here:
    http://ourproject.org/moin/Rebuilding_python-axis_package
Building CVS versions should work similarly, except you'll need to
replace the CVS debian/ directory with the one from the bdi4 version of
the python-axis source.

Feel free to reply on the list <bdi4emc-help at lists.ourproject.org>, or
directly to me <jepler at unpythonic.net>.

Jeff