[Bdi4emc-help] Running EMC2 on BDI 4.38

Paul bdi-emc at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 10 17:15:25 CET 2006

Hi Martin

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 15:30, Martin Ullrich wrote:
> >  make KDIR=/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.12.6-rtai

> unfortunately this does not work, because of no target and no makefile
> found.

If you have rtai-dev-2.6.12.6-rtai installed, the linux-headers package along
with gcc-2.95 will have been installed automatically.

After doing a ./configure followed by make
KDIR=/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.12.6-rtai, emc2 compiled with out any
significant errors here. WIthout any further details, I'm not in a position
to diagnose your problems...

Regards, Paul.

--
From the Klingon book of C:
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and