[Bdi4emc-help] Fw: [Emc-users] How to Home?

Paul bdi-emc at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 20 20:08:04 CET 2006

Hi Beau

On Monday 20 February 2006 17:49, Beau Beaufait wrote:
> This is a thread I originally sent to the emc users group for help, and
> tried what they suggested to no avail.  I have now tried the mini GUI and
> the button for zero axis AND the zero all buttons have no effect.  I would
> really like to be able to "HOME" the machine but it doesn't (no numbers
> turning green) in either TKemc or mini GUI, both tried in manual mode.
> Machine otherwise to this novice user seems to be working ok.

To really give a detailed answer, we would need to know a little more about
your setup. The ini file would be a start, along with some information about
the mill in question - Do you have home switches, index pulses from the
encoders, etc.. Do the inputs show up when using ppmcdiag ?

Regards, Paul.

--
From the Klingon book of C:
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and