[Bdi4emc-help] Fw: [Emc-users] How to Home?

Beau Beaufait boeman1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 20 18:49:17 CET 2006

This is a thread I originally sent to the emc users group for help, and
tried what they suggested to no avail.  I have now tried the mini GUI and
the button for zero axis AND the zero all buttons have no effect.  I would
really like to be able to "HOME" the machine but it doesn't (no numbers
turning green) in either TKemc or mini GUI, both tried in manual mode.
Machine otherwise to this novice user seems to be working ok.

Please help,  thanks, Beau
----- >