[Bdi4emc-help] Trajectory planner accel limits

Paul bdi-emc at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 19 00:07:39 CET 2006

Hi Matt

On Saturday 18 February 2006 20:12, mt0000 at sympatico.ca wrote:
> Does anyone know under what conditions the trajectory planner will violate
> the accel limits in the .ini file, and by exactly how much?  If you could
> point me to the place in the code where this decision is made, that would
> be helpful.

If you want to update the emc-modules package, I think you'll find this little
gremlin has been put to rest. The routine causing the violations of limits is
tpRunCycle() when an if test kicks in for blending. It ended up passing an
incorrect value back to tcRunCycle..

Regards, Paul.

--
From the Klingon book of C:
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and