[Bdi4emc-help] Installation Exception

Peter Skerda pmark1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 14 08:04:34 CET 2006

Gene: Your email & information made my day/night as I've been working on the
instruction you provided. So far, I've been able to download the BDI and
would like to burn ........ :)  Anyway, was not able to complete the CD
writing as I got an error in the writing process wizard that MS XP uses.
Something about the CD disc may no longer be useable??? I wouldn't know how
to react if everything would of went without any errors showing up.

Will check this out further in the morning. By the time I'm able to get this
sorted out that EMC 2 tree sounds like it may be ready to go. It's also
encouraging to hear that you're making excellent progress. Thank you again
for the assistance.

Cordially,  Peter
A----- Original Message -----