[Bdi4emc-help] configuring ini file

alex alex at torontotelecom.ca
Mon Dec 4 17:24:09 CET 2006

Paul, I never thought of this possibility, mainly because I wanted to
make operation of the machine not requiring
any manual input.
I also looked at HAL concept. It looks that to master it I have to
enroll on at least 6 month course in a college.
But I just remembered, I have Jon Elson's add on card, which I purchased
3 years ago but never had a chance to try.
How hard is it to make it going with EMC?
Alex