[Bdi4emc-help] bdi4emc home page unreachable??

Mark Everett mweverett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 21:36:24 CEST 2006

Funny, if I go to the http://ourproject.org front door and drill down
to the emc page I can get to that just fine.
http://ourproject.org/projects/bdi4emc/ Then when I try the home page
link http://bdi4emc.ourproject.org/ there is no reply.Seems they have
some partial breakage of referrers or some such. .

Mark

On 8/26/06, Paul <bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com> wrote:

> Hi Kent
>
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 15:15, Kent A. Reed wrote:
> >  can't get to your project homepage.
> >
> > http://bdi4emc.ourproject.org redirects to
> > http://zathras.tuxcnc.org/bdi4emc which doesn't respond.
> >
> > I hope this is just a temporary problem.
>

> Thanks for the report - Unfortunately I'm having a few "issues" with my
> current ISP resulting in a temporary lack of internet access. Hopefully the
> problem will be resolved shortly, in the meantime, I've transfered the static
> pages to the ourproject,org server.
>

> Regards, Paul.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)