[Bdi4emc-help] BDI-4.40 released?

Paul bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com
Thu Apr 13 11:30:01 CEST 2006

Hi Tom

On Thursday 13 April 2006 01:56, T. Fritz wrote:
> And it stopped. A quick check shows that the ISO is no longer present on
> either of the above servers. I imagine this would be because Paul found
> a problem and yanked the images.

Apologies are in order - You are correct in assuming I removed the files. Late
last night, a critical bug was reported and I need to see if I can replicate
the error and fix it. Basically, the installation default install took around
fifteen minutes (a lot less than normal) and then grub failed to reboot.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards, Paul.