[Bdi4emc-help] problem with BDI 4.3 and ppmc

Bruce Beaufait beaufait at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 29 23:22:49 CET 2005

Thank you for your reply. We (my brother and me) think that EMC is great.
This has gone pretty easy up till this point.

I had already worked out the EMCIO = ppmcbridgeportio from Jon.

I had asked him about the ENABLE_INDEX and he has not replied yet, I think
he is having Encoder problems with 4.3.
I don't have any documentation that says what ENABLE_INDEX is so, not sure
what is does or what it should be set to. I think it is set to "x" in the
default .ini file.
Do you have any suggestions for this parameter?

Is there any documentation on 4.3 or source code that I could look at to
help work through these problems?.