[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] quick question

Ella Miller emiller en slateberry.com
Mar Mar 16 12:35:44 CET 2021

Hi Bah,

I noticed you shared an article from En.Wikipedia.org when you talked about
enterprise resource planning, here:
lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/solar-general/2006-January/024510.html

I like that piece from En.Wikipedia.org, but we just published a piece that
gives a better introduction to the topic -- especially for readers that are
new to thinking about how to coordinate all of these systems at enterprise
scale.

Our guide talks about:

   -

   A definition (and a brief history) of ERP systems
   -

   An introduction to the 4 primary characteristics of these systems
   -

   An overview of some of the different types of ERP software
   -

   A look at why enterprises might want to invest in these systems

It鈥檚 not easy to run a large company, so we made sure that our article is
authoritative and well-researched.

Here's the article, if you're interested:
https://peoplemanagingpeople.com/topics/what-is-erp-system/

Would you consider linking to our article?  I think some of your readers
would really find it helpful.

Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

-Ella

--
Ella Miller, Editor
5 Ross Rd

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something
like "please don't email me anymore", and I'll make sure that we don't.