[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Delivery Notice *Shipment Arrival*

Dhl Express service en dhl.com
Vie Jul 3 18:00:47 CEST 2015

Final Notice

Last Reminder for Pickup Request,

This is to Remind you that this Parcel has arrived at our Local Post Office Since 12th June, 2015.

However, our courier dispatch was unable to deliver the parcel to you due to incorrect delivery instructions / details.

We Traced with your Parcel Specified Email address on Receipt.

Please, endeavor to be as accurate as possible to reduce time of clearance and recipient confirmation.

* Find as attached your shipment and tracking details.

Ms. Hannah Lee
LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
DHL HEAD OFFICE