[Bah-lkria-ambite] {Spam?} [Bah-alcarria] {Spam?} s this: take wha

Monkowski Fraction retreatant en jcldesign.nl
Lun Ene 11 04:47:02 CET 2010

Nder tales which Western travellers bring back with them from India. The
wonderful cases of magical appearance of living creatures and plants,
and other objects, out of the clear air are the result of this psychic
phenomena. That is to say, the creatures and objects are not really
produced--they are but astral appearances resulting from the projection
of powerful thought-forms from the mind of the magician or other
wonder-worker, of whom India has a plentiful supply. Even the ignorant
fakirs (I use the word in its true sense, not in the sense given it by
American slang)--even these itinerant showmen of psychic phenomena, are
able to produce phenomena of this kind which seems miraculous to those
witnessing them. As for the trained occultists of India, I may say that
their feats (when they deign to produce them) seem to overturn every
theory and principle of materialistic philosophy and science. But in
nearly every case the explanation is the same--the projection of a
strong and clear thought-form on a large scale. Although I have
purposely omitted reference to Hindu psychic phenomena in this book (for
the reason given in my Introduction), I find it necessary to quote cases
in India in this connection, for the simple reason that there are but
few counterparts in the Western world. There are no itinerent
wonder-workers of this kind in Western lands, and the trained occultists
of the West of course would not consent to perform feats of this kind
for the amusement of persons seeking merely sensations. The trained
wills of the West are given rather to materializing objectively on the
physical plane, creating great railroads, buildings, bridges, etc., from
the mental pictures, rather than devoting the same