[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Warning: Suspicious ATM Message: Funds from deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.

Dwight Mayer DwightMayer en adetailonroadtoruin.us
Mar Jul 4 23:35:40 CEST 2017

07/04/2017
CIA Whistle-Blower Reveals Government's Secret "Ice-Nine" Plan

Alert for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

Do NOT deposit another dollar in your bank account until you read THIS. This strange new message is appearing on ATMs across the country...

"Availability of Deposit-Funds from deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Please refer to our rules governing funds availability for details."

While this looks like a routine, legal-disclaimer... it indicates a frightening development in the works...

One that will FREEZE all your assets in your accounts and not let you access them.

Once you realize that this could happen next time you go to an ATM, you'll understand why every American should be warned!

To read the unbelievable details for yourself, check out my blog: http://rope.adetailonroadtoruin.us/icenineplanbook-governmentsecret

Regards,

Jim Rickards

Modify email here> http://rope.adetailonroadtoruin.us/stophere
8531 Posuere Ave, Mulhouse, 93711, France

What a great atmosphere! ..The wait staff was friendly and accommodating, and the food was fabulous!....Note: ..The Bloody Mary's glass is rimmed with Old Bay!... For lunch I had the grilled chicken sandwich. Very good. Same day for dinner I had the NY strip steak. Also very good. Didn't need steak sauce on that.... We used to go to Moondog years ago, when our daughter worked there (she's been out of there for 10 years, so no conflict). It was OK back then, a real dive... This place was recommended to me by some locals, it definitely did not disappoint! ....The building might not look like much from the outside; but the... Today we stopped in for lunch. It obviously has a full bar but we were not there for drinks. We tried the blackened fish tacos, blackened shrimp tacos, a pb... Excellent service ..Excellent food ..Very pleasant environment ..I recommend this seafood restaurant First season open!! This place was HOPPIN'!!!..Servers were busting their tails!! Regular menu had a lot o
 f options!! Arrived fast!  We also ordered sushi... Solid four stars for Charlotte Plummers Seafare Restaurant. I found out about this place from the Daytripper show. Chet ate the crab tower and it looked so... Low key and homey eatery with a relaxed atmosphere that suited our weekend perfectly.  Fast, friendly and efficient staff and good, hot food.  We came in... This would be five stars even if it was in a bigger city. Excellent food. It is a total hole in the woods but do not judge this book by its cover. My ribeye... Nice, clean place. Food was delicious and the service was great! ....We tried the meat pizza and I had a side Greek salad. Both were yummy! The large pizza... Awesome grilled cheese sandwich and pecan pie.  This place is a must when visiting Dothan.  Great service and prices.   Will definitely be back!!! This is a five star down-home country cooking experience for sure. It is served cafeteria style and in huge portions so don't worry about leaving hungry. It... I o
 nly have one complaint to make in regards to KBC, it being located 150 miles from where I live in Tallahassee. Every time I come to Dothan my mouth is... I wish I lived nearby. I felt like I was enjoying home cooked moussaka and the cook hit a home run. It doesn't hide under bechamel sauce, all the... M husband and I were in the area and, of course, looked to Yelp for reviews and ideas.  After reading the negative review, I have to wonder where that... I don't usually write reviews for a place I've only been to one time, but I'm making an exception for the cactus flower cafe. I live about 5 hours away so... We ordered the chicken satay appetizer, panang curry and the two kids meals (Mac \u0026 cheese and chicken fingers). For dessert we ordered the mango sticky...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44