[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] CNN Health News: Legal Marijuana in the Form of Gummie Bears?

CNN_Health_News CNN-Health-News en pixel.flawedl.us
Mar Ene 24 22:07:05 CET 2017

CNN Health News: Legal Marijuana in the Form of Gummie Bears? Only Here: http://exclusiveoffer.flawedl.us/d/18182991

The Pozole is so darn good I'd drive from LA to get a bowl of this place.......Get the chicken Pozole with tostadas.. mmmmm I was driving to Santa Clarita from Sacramento. We stopped in Bako for gas and dinner. We checked YELP and saw  Great reviews for Rincon Cubano. Decided to... I was telling my husband about this place we should try it out every time I see it off the freeway. Kinda hidden if you not paying attention. lol .. But... This has been one of my favorite spots for years! I love this place! Here are a few of my favorites things: ..1) Staff is always nice! ..2) Restrooms are... Excellent food and service as well!9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44