[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Tesla's Newest Invention Cuts Energy Bill Instantly by 82%

Tesla.Merger Tesla.Merger en preach.planklj.us
Lun Ene 23 17:36:49 CET 2017

                       - BREAKING NEWS -
TESLA BATTERIES & SOLAR POWER MEANS AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT SOLAR POWER FOR HOMEOWNERS

The Merger of 2016 - Genius Elon Musk Combines Solar Panels and Storage Batteries

TESLA and recently acquired SolarCity have teamed up to create a new way to significantly reduce U.S. reliance on fossil fuels.

TESLA'S mission has always been to help solve this problem by accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Founder and CEO of TESLA and SpaceX, Elon Musk, plans to integrate its batteries with solar to harness the abundant power of the sun, reducing dependence on commercial power, and cutting homeowner's energy bills by 82%.

Musk also finalized an agreement with Panasonic this week to begin the manufacturing of new solar cells.  With double the energy of the first generation battery, these high-efficiency solar cells can power an average two-bedroom home for a full day.  "This will change the energy world forever.", Elon Musk.

See how more than 100,000 homes are already using the Tesla device to reduce their energy bills by 82% --> http://availhere.planklj.us/o/3487359

6449723 Likes

Stop email here> http://availhere.planklj.us/c/6449723
1 Rue du Tr??ves/Trierstraat, 1050 Brussels

Really nice drive in the hills to get to this lovely village.....The place is nice, modern interior with a style that mary itself well with the character of... OMG.  OMG.  Let's just first put out there - over 75 different cheeses.  75 cheeses.  Over 150 french pastries.  150 pastries.  Plus a gelato bar, a hot... This Pizzeria is a little gem. Tiny and a little on the cramped side, it hardly seems a good place for pizza. How wrong you are! If you book you can enjoy a... Great regional french food served with minimal pretension but maximum flavour. Le Petit Comptoir is one of Narbonne's draws....... Situated close to the main... Brasserie Co is a very trendy, cool, happening restaurant / bar, that is very well know in Narbonne. From what I understand, it is owned by the wife of a... The food was okay and the prices were okay. But we waited an hour for cold sandwiches! Ridiculous. It wasn't crowded so why did it take so long?! The... My husband and I bought a house in Bize-Minervois j
 ust over a year ago in part because of La Grange. When we found a house we loved, we still weren't sure... 6 stars! Yes, SIX! ..Because they have Willy, willy good burgers ;) see what I did there?!....Jokes aside- I found this little gem traveling back to Houston... Such a cool little place! We had the vodka pie and it was so good! Crust was perfection and toppings were fresh. Ready to try more! Had the duck breast appetizer and grilled oysters...both were amazing!  The duck breast comes with 2 sauces -a spicy mustard and what seems like a hoisin... Very cool place woth very nice folks. Walked in here after a long work day and felt right at home. Laura was a great bartender and made great food... Floyd's is re-open following \"remodeling\" damages from a small fire.....Ate there tonight good as ever.  Big crowd of locals.....This is REAL Cajun food,like... One of a very small group of local restaurants who strive daily to serve locally sourced, seasonal ingredients to a discerning g
 roup of customers who care... This is a very charming place to eat. It took them a little bit to seat us even though it didn't seem busy. Our server was very friendly and appropriately... Omg. Hadn't had 'deaux's in a year. Awesome food, service. A total fix. I'm upset because I didn't leave room for dessert. I have never left without bread... Passing through to Lake Charles we stopped here and we have zero regrets. ....I selected the meatloaf. A gentleman placed a massive portion of rice on my... This is my go to restaurant for a relaxing evening. The bartender, Tom, is fantastic. He is so personable and mixes a fantastic drink. The beet salad is a... Cheap (did I say cheap?) hole in the wall that looks like a dew drop inn/biker bar.....I avoided this place for years thinking that it had sawdust and blood... Stopped by as reviews elsewhere looked promising. Ordered the standard \"tryout\" formula of pizza with a few appetizers to start off. Garlic bread, very nice... Don't let the
 area fool you and scare you off. You'll find no problem down here during the daylight hours. What you will find is a time capsule that...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44