[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Public Safety Alert: Toenail Fungus Linked to Serious Illness

NWH.Hospital.Alert NWH.Hospital.Alert en things.wieldwi.us
Dom Ene 22 20:39:16 CET 2017

NWH Public Health
Public Health Warning: Toenail Fungus Linked to Serious Complications
Ref. No. NWH-13961325
01.22.17

bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

If you're infected with toenail fungus, the biggest mistake you can ever make is to think this is nothing serious. Those seemingly innocent white spots on your nail are a sign you shouldn't ignore.

It can cost you your life. The number of serious cases with people suffering from nail fungus is increasing at an alarming rate in America.

Your thick, yellow, brittle nails are a warning that a deadly micro-organism has already attacked your immune system and can lead to serious infections that spread beyond your feet.

An untreated fungus can enter your bloodstream and become deadly.

Nail infections, and more importantly, the prescription drugs you are taking to reverse your toenail infection can kill you.

This cutting edge, natural solution instantly reduces more than 30% of toenail fungus overnight.  Nine out of 10 people were completely cured in less than 2 weeks.

Before your innocent nail fungus becomes life threatening, please see this >> http://gonow.wieldwi.us/b/13961325

*WARNING: The real cases featured in this study can be disturbing.  Viewer discretion is advised.

Choose to   stop receiving this here> http://gonow.wieldwi.us/i/23476680
4514 Purus. Rd., Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, 6102, Belgium

Excellent food! Eating here is a must if you're in town. You won't regret it and I guarantee you'll go back!! I always get Pad Thai and it's delicious every... First time at Ck's..  ....Excellent service...Great food- oysters, beat salad and chopped salad are too notch.  Our group was not a big fan of the special-... Zou 75 is our favorite place to eat in Sun Valley! The fish is very fresh and delicious. The rest is very creative and delicious. Best sushi on the planet! Worth the hype. Asian street fare with big flavors. Entrees are meant to be shared family style and since portions are smallish, you can sample number of... Amazing dinner, great atmosphere, will definitely come back. My server was Kenna, she was very fast, and had great recommendations. ....Prime rib sandwich is... We have eaten here before but never reviewed. Tonight we were seated promptly on the upstairs patio, having no reservation.  ..The heirloom tomato caprese... My wife and I had 4 nights in Ketchum for a Jul
 y vaca from the east coast. We arrived with a ton of dining recommendations, which included Enoteca. We ate... The food here is so amazingly authentic! Everything we ordered tasted so amazingly fresh, authentic, and good! ....We ordered a couple chicken tamales and the... A rare five star give.  This place is great if you want an awesome burger and a beer!  A big beer...schooners to be exact.  At least 8 beers on tap.  The... Sausage gravy n biscuits, eggs and sausage is waaaay too much food for 1 person.  Very good for lunch, but a bit much (my fault, not theirs).  ..Recommend... Ice crea  It ism sandwiches tacos coneys gyros meat loaf   Drive up or walk up and eat in your car.....Just a few blocks north of the main highway through... Happy Stookeys customer for many years. The owner, John, is almost always in and always greets us personally, makes sure everything was cooked perfectly and... A gem in downtown Whitestown. The prime rib was perfect. Friendly service and the live musi
 c was good. I can't wait to go back to experience more of the... Can't speak for the market, this review only covers the restaurant portion .......This place is a local gem.  It's located in an old barn that was built in... Outstanding! My dining companions and I absolutely loved it. Two of us ordered the shrimp and linguine in white wine sauce and we both thought it was... Being in my hometown I eat here almost every weekend. The food is always amazing and very flavorful. The atmosphere is great and everyone there is super... We stopped in for drinks during opening week. Yes, the place had some first week issues (out of certain beers, slow bar services...) However, I'm sure they... Amazing and legit Pho in a surprising location. I was very pleased to stumble upon SBP this far out from the city center. To find an authentic Vietnamese...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44