[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Public Health Warning: Conventional Prescription Toenail Infection Treatment Can Kill You

NWH.Medical.Alert NWH.Medical.Alert en appetite.chleria.us
Jue Ene 19 23:28:36 CET 2017

Northwestern Hospital Study
Public Health Alert: Toenail Fungus Linked to Serious Complications
Ref. No. NWM-10137616
January 19, 2017

bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

If you're infected with nail fungus, the biggest mistake you can ever make is to think this is nothing serious. Those seemingly innocent white spots on your nail are a sign you shouldn't ignore.

It can cost you your life. The number of serious cases with people suffering from toenail fungus is increasing at an alarming rate in America.

Your thick, yellow, brittle nails are a warning that a deadly micro-organism has already attacked your immune system and can lead to serious infections that spread beyond your feet.

An untreated infection can enter your bloodstream and become deadly.

Toenail infections, and more importantly, the prescription drugs you are taking to repair your toenail infection can kill you.

This cutting edge, natural treatment instantly reverses more than 30% of toenail fungus overnight.  Nine out of 10 people were completely cured in just 2 weeks.

Before your innocent toenail infection becomes life threatening, please see this >> http://detailshere.chleria.us/g/10137616

*WARNING: The real cases featured in this study can be disturbing.  Viewer discretion is advised.

Change - subscription options here- http://detailshere.chleria.us/l/17987443
9540 Dictum Street, San Pablo, 71015, Costa Rica

Absolutely delicious meats and sides all prepared and served with friendly Texas cheer. Unable to decide, we were offered samples of the different meats and... We weren't too sure going in because there were a bunch of empty tables that hadn't been bussed. It turns out that we just missed the rush. Our family had... Rivals Mexico City For authentic food. The red snapper ceviche, pork pilbil, pollo mole, pozole, roasted goat soup, wild boar green enchiladas, and 10... The best Mexican food I've ever had. Granted I'm from Michigan so I don't have much to compare to. ....This place had three employees working when I went with... Fat Boys BBQ, formerly known as \"The Spread\", recently got under new management and Boys, haha sorry, is it really good! The BBQ here is fantastic, and I'd... A very pleasant surprise!  Cute place, and simple food that is very well executed.  Had a really amazing chicken salad sandwich on marbled rye, it was... Absolutely delicious food, made by a chef who cle
 arly knows the craft. Atmosphere is awesome as well, the owner often plays and he is exceptionally... We happened into Cooper's at 4:30 pm as we were traveling through Junction. We liked what the marquee said: \"Not Franchised! The Original\".  ....The decor is... Kerrville is lucky to have such an excellent eatery.  Their wine and craft beer selection is sure to please the most discriminating palate...The food is... Holy guacamole! Big plates and big favors!! Loved the atmosphere and the friendliness of the wait staff greeted us as we were seated and the all through the... Best staff in Iowa....My friends and I had an epically challenging ride on the Amtrak California Zephyr.  We heard the announcement (read, \"out of food\"), and... We ate at this new restaurant for the first time tonight. And it won't be the last...Three of us had the ribs and they were very good. We all three ordered... Decent Chinese in Creston.  This is the place that is usually recommended by my family in Cre
 ston when we visit.  The facility is clean and welcoming and... Quickly becoming our Friday night place. Been here 6 times and have not been disappointed yet. One of my favorites is the Enchiladas Jalisco, but have also... Big and nice and new! ..The \" old \" Ice House' was across town , and had a tradition if great food ...But the new building ... WOW !..  Great for large groups... I've been coming here for over 2 years now since I 1st moved to Maryville.  ....This is a Greek/American/Steak/Sports Bar/Family Restaurant with a classic... Another trip to Zipp's pizza and another amazing meal. ....Hint: they make their sausage in house, ask for the garlic sausage on your pizza......We started with... My husband and I have only been in Iowa for a year, and this is the first time we've been to Winterset. We came to check out the bridges, but stopped at the...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44