[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Opt Out of This Experiment And Take Back Your Health

Director Laissez Faire Club DirectorLaissezFaireClub en normal.presentpublichealth.us
Mie Ene 18 16:17:40 CET 2017

Public Health Warning: Never Eat These 10 Foods

Attention bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

A major SCANDAL has broken.

It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the largest food producers in the U.S. America.

The story is so controversial, Fox News BANNED the story from being aired...and FIRED the two reporters who covered it.

If you're happy with the president, do not watch this presentation. It's so serious that many will look to IMPEACH him for what he's done. This could be the one that finally brings him down.

Go Here to View the Shocking Video Exclusively Here- http://checknow.presentpublichealth.us/x/15705445

I'm warning you though, what you're about to see might turn your stomach.

Sincerely,
Doug Hill
Director, Laissez Faire Club

15705445 Video Views

If you no longer wish to receive messages from us, withdraw here--> http://checknow.presentpublichealth.us/c/19990829
P.O. Box 281, 8736 Mi Road--Ingooigem--9926--Belgium