[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Public Safety Warning: The Dangers of Ignoring Toenail Fungal Infections

NWH_Hospital_Warning NWH_Hospital_Warning en bright.balltim.us
Mar Ene 17 03:36:22 CET 2017

Northwestern Public Awareness
Health Alert: Toenail Infection Linked to Serious Illness
Ref. No. NWH-2975420
01/17/17

bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

If you're infected with nail fungus, the biggest mistake you can ever make is to think this is nothing serious. Those seemingly innocent white spots on your nail are a sign you shouldn't ignore.

It can cost you your life. The number of serious cases with people suffering from toenail infection is increasing at an alarming rate in America.

Your thick, yellow, brittle nails are a warning that a deadly micro-organism has already attacked your immune system and can lead to serious infections that spread beyond your feet.

An untreated infection can enter your bloodstream and become deadly.

Nail fungus, and more importantly, the prescription drugs you are taking to reverse your nail fungus can kill you.

This cutting edge, all natural treatment immediately repairs more than 30% of nail fungus overnight.  Nine out of 10 people were completely fungus-free in less than 14 days.

Before your innocent nail infection becomes life threatening, please see this >> http://detailshere.balltim.us/u/2975420

*WARNING: The real cases featured in this study can be disturbing.  Viewer discretion is advised.

Change - message status at- http://detailshere.balltim.us/n/7416010
4514 Purus. Rd., Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, 6102, Belgium

I was recently responsible for arranging a dinner for 28 as we said goodbye to our old boss and welcomed our new boss. Of course I wanted a relaxed evening... Absolutely amazing and a meal and environment that I will never forget........One of my highlights of our trip to Ohio....The surf and turf was so good that I... Awesome place. Sushi, meals, and service were all great. The Tso's chicken was a standout. Hakim was our server and was very helpful. Always great food and great service. Family style gives very generous portions of Syrian rice, potatoes, salad and garlic bread. The lamb and beef are... This place is awesome. Super old school bar with great burgers, nice staff and a good beer selection. I got the three slider sampler to try a bit of... Sept. 23 I and a few of my girlfriends had drinks and dinner at jasmine. our bartender Carl ( Bud) Hoezele was wonderful making the most magical martinis.... We come here every time we visit family in Ohio.  No frills diner, chalkboard s
 pecials, great food, cheap prices, fast service.  Just your great home... Napolis is a downtown Canton staple and excellent Italian American food. Eat in or carry out, the restaurant is fitted with cozy indoor and outdoor seating... Date of my visit: 6-January-2017..Time of my visit: Afternoon....After Kennedy's BBQ, we wanted some desert...  We were recommended this place.....My girlfriend... Late dinner tonight.....For appetizers we are having Fried Mushrooms and Italian Mozzarella Sticks. Both were very good but nothing special. Served nice and... Excellent food for the money. Yes, it's worth the drive from Ocala, FL. The food is really good and fresh. Staff members are very friendly too. This place is wonderful!!  Great, freshly prepared food. Great variety. Very nice people. Lots of seafood dishes as well. ....Very reasonable prices for... For starters they always have a variety in coffee (w decaf available) for serving yourself which I love. They also have a few iced coffee dr
 inks to choose... This is my favorite restaurant to come to for breakfast. The portions are big \u0026 I always walk away with a full belly. Haven't been here for lunch yet but I... You don't need to hop on a plane or ship and head to the island to get authentic Puerto Rican food, this is the real deal. They have a cute little set up... I have been going here since I was in high school, and I was in town a good 5 years later and looking for something fast.....I have no idea what happened, but... This is my favorite BBQ joint in the area.  I always get the same menu item: The Chuckwagon Sandwich.  Please note that this is not shown on the menu, it is... Stopped by OBB for dinner late on Friday night.  We were informed, with a hint of irritation, that the kitchen closed in 5 minutes (it was 8:45).  That was... I had the sea bass and crab cake special, deeeeeelicious! The voodoo shrimp and calamari appetizers were amazing as well. Everything down to the house wines... West End Grill ha
 s been around a long time and is a hang-out for locals.  And since I am a local I guess I fit right in.  West End Grill is located near... This is, without a doubt, the finest Japanese restaurant I have ever eaten in. We stop here twice a year on our \"snowbird\" migration from Colorado to... We moved here a little over a month ago and were in desperate need of finding our new chinese \"home\" meal! This is definitely it! We went in with our three... I ate tacos here and they were excellent. The prices were very reasonable and service was great. I will return if I'm back in town someday! I highly recommend We had my son's first birthday party here.  They were very accommodating and the service was exceptional.  The specialty pizzas are awesome with tons of... You cannot go wrong with a visit to Libby's! We had good attentive service \u0026 the food, oh my! Fried catfish, fries, slaw,  \u0026 hushpuppies! Fabulous flavors \u0026...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44