[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Fwd: Dr. Oz Helps Melissa McCarthy Shed 17lbs in 3 Weeks. (Have you seen this?)

Annette-Reid Annette-Reid en child.jurreia.us
Dom Ene 15 21:37:34 CET 2017

01/15/17

Celebrities Reveal Their Secret For Shedding BellyFat Without Diet or Exercise

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

I just saw how Christina Aguilera Dropped 3 Dress Sizes in 1 Week for her New Year's Resolution. It only took her a couple weeks!

She did it by following Dr. Oz's advice... and it worked amazingly!

Other celebrities like Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson have been using this stuff too. Have you seen their pics?  They look awesome.

It's looks super easy. You don't have to work out, count calories or make special meals.

We should try it while it's still free. Sign up here>> http://viewhere.jurreia.us/x/4614900

I know I can lose a couple lbs! LOL!

Your BFF,

Joyce

Cancel messages at-  http://viewhere.jurreia.us/p/24525204
1434 Dis St.--Sainte-Marie-Chevigny--3723--Belgium

Pretty amazing and as close to authentic as you can get to German Food! In the little town of Jasper, Indiana, this restaurant is very unique. ....During... I called to order Chips, Salsa, and Queso. The employee answering the phone was rude. I had to tell her my order multiple times. I didn't realize it would... This place is a great find!!!!!  We heard from a friend about this place, so we went on a whim and found great service and a friendly smile!!!!  The food is... Soo good - the best fried chicken I've ever had. ....Their slaw is also amazing. We moved to Florida and still make sure we have dinner here whenever we visit. Great Mexican food! Try the chimichanga dinner Great salsa and quac..Try one of their many flavored margaritas..They are amazing!! Stopped in for some lunch while in town.    Service was great.   Got the BLT and mushrooms for lunch and they were really good.    The chili was good too.... Only reason writing a review here was service from polite young man workin
 g counter and the freshness of the burger and fries.  May have been because so... Love this place. Staff is very good and best wings around. Watch for specials. The owner is very friendly and always ask how everything is. We go here at... Food is always good, but it was not amazing. The restaurant was clean, and the staff they had was friendly, buy they needed more people working. A little... Place is very cozy. Smaller atmosphere but plenty of room between tables. Very Tex-Mex styling inside. All Hispanic workers who speak English, which is good... Steak cooked perfect, a little tough but the flavor made up for it. Wonderful salad bar and clean. First time visitors and it was great. Good food, fast service. The green beans are to die for!  I would just go there for the green beans. ....This local fast food joint is busy at lunchtime due... Airy, bright atmosphere with traditional bones. Deserts looked pretty tempting but we were ready for a savory lunch and that is just what we rec
 eived. We... We are from So Cal, where Mexican food is abundant.  I can honestly say, in all of my years eating authentic Mexican food, THIS is the BEST I've eaten.... This is as close to home cooking as there is!!! Wonderful food! And the most delicious looking desserts!!! But, above all that is this jewel named... What great tasty food we were in the Red Bay Area getting our coach serviced and had Sunday dinner here!  The staff was friendly and helpful.  The prices... There are not a lot of choices for Chinese in Hamilton, but this one makes up for it. The food is buffet style and is very good. Typically Chinese food... Cazadores has been in business for several years and the food there has been consistently good.  The price is reasonable, if not below, what you would...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44