[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] PCMag Review: Add-On iPhone Lenses, Like Carrying a DSLR Camera In Your Pocket

Elizabeth Leni ElizabethLeni en system.onionti.us
Sab Ene 14 02:00:24 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

FDHX360 TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 13, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning FDHX360 Photos Here >> http://searchit.onionti.us/g/23480996

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, FDHX360 lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

-- Ap #442-1121 Tortor. Ave*^*^*Dublin*^*^*Ireland*^*^*
- To discontinue this message, visit
-- http://searchit.onionti.us/d/19539624
23480996.23480996_9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_23480996

I love this place. I came here for lunch two days in a row while I was in Lincoln for a wedding.....I'm gluten sensitive and am always amazed how little... AWESOME. Visit for work but I always make a point to eat here. Vegetarian/vegan so this got attention right away. Still a little something for anyone's... Better than expected. Absolutely excellent - the food and service were relaxed, fun to enjoy and well worth the value.....Brisket is the top of my list from... Lincoln is mostly home to B- food. However Abe's is an exception. Their burgers are excellent and their vegan patty is pretty good. 1/2 of their menu... What a find in Lincoln this is! The decor is subtle and refined. The menu is varied, unique and creative. I had the Manhattan steak with yummy pesto and a... Great Indian food in a quiet, classy setting in the Haymarket.  ..I had dinner with a group of 6 there this weekend - was a great spot for a group.  Our... This place was allot nicer than expected. It is great if you
  have a special someone and you want to impress and score big points. ..Fancy and up scale... One of my faves in Lincoln!  Everything they make is well-crafted and delicious--I haven't struck out here yet! This is actually the place that convinced me... I know Cracker Barrel is a national chain, but I can't help loving their old fashioned recipes and down home friendliness.   Chicken and Dumplings?  Fried... We live a few blocks away and find ourselves back here at least once a month. ..The service is fast and friendly. The food is the best most authentic... This would have been a lot more fun if the Gators actually played.  For this Gator, I could make this my local spot for games.....Aside from team loyalty, the... I have been dining here for over a decade. This place is the only place I will eat Japanese food  because it is genuine.( of course I have tried other... We loved this place and came back two days in a row while we stay at the Eau Resort across the street.  Loved the se
 afood and chicken green curry There aren't too many ma and pa Italian pizzerias in the area so when I find one I like, I give it well deserved props! I'm originally from New York and you... I have to start by saying the 3 stars are not becuse of the food. ....As soon as we walked in, we were greated and seated by a nice lady that made... WOW! My 1st time here and I was a bit hesitant from the small menu. However this place is a must try and my new favorite spot!! Everything is FRESH from... I only stopped here once so far for colada and a ham and egg sandwich but I was happy with my experience thus far. It's great to have a Cuban joint near my... We Had the lunch buffet then the breakfast. Both were very good elegant and not overpowering. That's exactly what you want. We Americans are already the...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44