[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] What Do Donald Trump, Kanye West and Bradley Cooper Have In Common?

Fox Brain Power Fox_Brain_Power en hand.analysisbossterbrain.us
Vie Ene 13 04:43:13 CET 2017

Forbes Health
Trump shocks Dr. Oz By Revealing His Secret For Winning The Election.
01.13.17

Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz Show last week revealing his secret for winning the election.

Trump credits his win to an IQ-boosting brain supplement, usually reserved for the rich and elite.

Donald Trump credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain "smart pill" that enhances cognitive brain function and boosts memory and recall.

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that the "smart pill" raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill.

Athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ and skyrockets energy levels.

Genius Steven Hawkings has admitted to using the "smart pill" to triple his memory.

Read the Exclusive Story Here >  http://moreinfo.analysisbossterbrain.us/s/7354565

Testimonials -

After 14 days, not only had all my doubts and skepticism absolutely vanished - Thing's that annoyed me were no longer an issue. I hardly got stressed and when I did, I was able to control my emotions and get back into peak performance and state. ~ Anderson Cooper

Go here to be removed-- http://moreinfo.analysisbossterbrain.us/v/17685068
Ap #299-5535 Ante Ave--Queenstown--0967--New Zealand

I feel kind of bad leaving this review, because the owner of this establishment really went out of his way to welcome us. But I just cannot ignore the fact... The four of us had the menu \"Tendance\" (30 Euros). A culinary discovery of high level. Attentive and sympathetic service. Been visiting (restaurants in)... One of the challenges for English speakers in visiting smaller French towns (read: not Paris or Lyon) is that the Yelp advice is less reliable and more... Dinner for 2.....- Ambiance (4/5)..Incredibly cute French countryside outdoor dining. Minus 1 star for the excessive mosquitoes and proximity to the street,... Excellent food and service!....A group of 4 of us went there for dinner. The place opened back up for dinner at 7 pm and already a group of locals were there.... Dinned here on the recommendation of my hotel. We arrived just past 7pm on a Wednesday night and were the second table seated.....We chose a la carte, sharing... Impeccable intimacy. ....From the moment y
 ou enter this quaint building you're expecting something life-changing. The service is provided by a French woman... This is really 4.5 stars, but who's counting...My wife and I stayed in Dijon for a few days this summer and had our last meal here.  It was a great meal.  We... I have been here for several times and so far I have been enjoying their meals. It's not a fancy place but it is relaxing. And the people who work there are... While the place is small, the food is great and the staff are the some of the friendliest folks I've met in a long while.....The restaurant is only open three... Forget about thirsty Thursday, it's all about the Tuesdays!! I love this place for their sangria and tapas and atmosphere. I'm so glad Lubbock has a place... I just moved to Lubbock from Seattle, and this place makes me feel like I'm back in a big city again. I love meals that are super dank and a good deal but I... Very authentic and fresh. ..Have tried multiple menu items and have never been
 disappointed...Very friendly staff. We have been many times and have taken family and friends.  Good food and clean salad bar area.  Very pricy.  Like their lemonade very much. Great place for a special meal in Lubbock.  For a high end steakhouse it is on the casual side, which was why I picked it.  The steaks were the  right... CLOSED MONDAYS....Crazy busy.... call your order in ahead of time...But dammmmm good food. The new 34th location is quaint and efficient. The owner served us up some delicious food that was characteristic of Mediterranean cuisine, but forgiving...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44