[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Mark Cuban Tells Anderson Cooper The Economy is in for a Meltdown.

CNN - Special Report CNNSpecialReport en testing.slicelw.us
Mie Ene 11 09:01:50 CET 2017

FORBES / Investing - The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets

The Next Great Recession is HERE. The Next President Doesn't Matter - They Can't Save You. You Need CASH!

   * Millions of Jobs Lost * Massive Unemployment * Total Economic Chaos *
* People without AT LEAST $100,000 in CASH are going to get WIPED OUT *

I've had the best minds in the country look at what's going on, and the truth is that it isn't good. The American economy is in for a catastrophic meltdown.

Personally, I've been very very lucky and I've got enough money, and fame or clout or whatever, to be able to surround myself with the best economic advisors in the world, and they all agree that the next 18-24 months are going to be very bad. We're talking about millions of new bankruptcies.

Mark Cuban, Forbes Contributor
Investor, Entrepreneur, Judge on SharkTank on ABC, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks

Cuban Reveals His Protection Strategy, Exclusively Here:  http://findithere.slicelw.us/m/23418946

* 123-5834 Et*^*^* Rd.*^*^*Gnen*^*^*Turkey*^*^*06371
* Go here to be removed
> http://findithere.slicelw.us/a/9306706
9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44.23418946.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-23418946

the steak is very good. the actual steak is very good. Marlowe bought me a drink too. highly recommend both the steak and Marlowe too. ....happy birthday. I travel to Detroit for business every six to eight weeks and I crave the Selden Standard vegetable carpaccio every day between. It is that good. Also the... Great variety: From PBR to Batch Brewing Schwartzbier on tap, menu includes Mac \u0026 cheese, poutine, Korean Hot Pot, lobster roll and liver and onions!... Again.... Husband and I on our Foodie Find Journey..... Stumble upon this Gem!  Right in the middle of nowhere and somewhere,  is a quaint building with a... A very special experience and worth the money.  Chefs are always new (visiting/ guests from other restaurants).  It's BYOB, which is fantastic!  be sure to... Parking: plenty of paid street parking. Can't park in the lot that motor brewery is in because it's owned by traffic jam \u0026 snug. You will get a ticket or... This one is pretty simple. Polish Village is leg
 it polish food and it's all excellent.....All of their soups? Yes, please. Preferably dill pickle and... Best thai food in Michigan hands down. So excited that they are opening another location right in the downtown location. ....Must try:..Potato Curry with Chicken Thank GOD for Seva! Rejection is Direction! After feeling forced out of Detroit Vegan Soul and having a horrible experience we found the Veggie/Vegan Holy... The only thing they have is pizza. Not what I expected but very pleasantly surprised.  ..Everything about the pizza from the crust, sauce veggies, meat \u0026 to... Best place around for Mexican food. Friendly, fast waiters and delicious food!..Fish tacos are great and the fajitas are awesome Best pizza in Canal fulton just wish they had wings or took credit cards. Try the spicy pepperoni it's the best. Been while since I've have Barberton Chicken but am happy to report that it's not changed and is as good as I remember it.....We were in Green for a memorial... We r
 eally enjoy going to V's for lunch it's such a pleasure to see a restaurant operating such as this with such an extensive menu. I've taken my mother,... Amazing food and a fun atmosphere! The service is always friendly and fast. I highly recommend the chicken chimichangas. Wow, that was awesome. The Amish experience with their various culinary delights was most welcome. Wonderful comfort food, good salad bar and excellent... Very good food and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone. will come back again. Kids was given coloring books while waiting on food We were in Wooster for graduation weekend. Not having made dinner reservations months in advance, my daughter recommended going to the Sunday buffet at The...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44