[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] PCMag Review: Add-On iPhone Lenses, Like Carrying a DSLR Camera In Your Pocket

Elizabeth Leni elizabeth-leni en cosmetic.behinda.us
Lun Ene 9 20:37:48 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

FDHX360 TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 09, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning FDHX360 Photos Here >> http://selecttoday.behinda.us/f/14671895

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, FDHX360 lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

* P.O. Box 568*^*^* 5689 Ligula. Street*^*^*Heerenveen*^*^*Netherlands*^*^*5182ZH
- No longer wish to  receive this message, visit
* http://selecttoday.behinda.us/o/12869195
14671895-12869195_14671895-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

Unbeatable in the area. Maybe even in the state.....A lot of the ingredients are locally sourced and the owners/chefs of this restaurant come up with... I love this place and the staff that work here.  Always friendly and always accommodating.  And having someone in the family with food allergies knowing... Mr. Darcy's has a good variety on their menu with very reasonable prices. It's a nice, casual atmosphere with a friendly staff. If you're in Ludlow, you... This was an amazing restaurant. The mussels were on point and were seasoned well. I had the sole fish which was cooked perfectly and my husband had the... We went for dinner and had a lovely meal.....We ordered calamari, saut\u00e9ed green beans, polenta and clams.  The food was delivered quickly and everything was... Its classy and its got a bit of the hip vibe. Go there for wine and have a some appetizers. I guarantee that will be a good night. ....They have a large... visited here for lunch recently, my tundra was the smalle
 st vehicle in the lot and certainly had the smallest tires!!! sort of a divey place but pleasant... Went out to Sam's steakhouse this past weekend for anniversary dinner with my wife and we were definitely not disappoubted. The atmosphere and ambiance were... This inn is over two hundred years old. The accommodations are absolutely spotless, are supplied with all expected amenities and the entire inn feels like... Came here for lunch and ordered fried catfish and a burger. Both very delicious...The service was exceptional!..There was a bit of a wait but there's enough... Who would've thought that one of our truly, best-ever Mexican meals would be enjoyed in Branson MO.   The restaurant is conveniently located next to the... Stopped here with my husband and 5 kids after hearing the wait for Joe's was 3 hours. Didn't want to fight the traffic on 76 to find somewhere else, and saw... If you are in Branson and craving something DELICIOUS. LOCAL. But NOT TOURISTY. This place has it. Take
  my advice and START with the fried pie and ice... Had a family supper here the last night of our vacation and the number of people was no problem for our waitress.  She was on the ball!....Love the food!  I... My wife and I loved it.  We shared the Perfecto, Heads and Tails and two other rolls.  They were delicious.  It was very different than traditional sushi... He said he wanted to go somewhere where we could get prime steaks with good wine.  We found Level 2 Steakhouse inside the Hilton Hotel.  Level 2 since its... Every time I come to Branson I want to come here but never get the chance. I am glad I finally made it happen :)....The Vegetable Pakora is my favorite thing... Fantastic in every regard. Fun atmosphere, amazing food and great service. We had the Danna Burger (patty topped with chopped pork) and a pulled pork...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44