[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Easily escape from bunkers, roughs, and tight lies

Confident Golfer Confident_Golfer en gliop7wea.urm8.science
Jue Mayo 19 20:26:41 CEST 2016

Easily escape from bunkers, roughs, and tight lies, Go here: http://selectnow.urm8.science/getitnow
Wednesday are pizza night specials. Cash or check only. There is a municipal parking lot... Food is really good. Ambiance is what you would expect, down to earth folks eat and work there. But it's more expensive that other comparable BBQ places. We... food is great   the brisket is to die for !!....priced well - generous portions  - very authentic Best pizza in Cold Spring! A great variety at a fair price. We usually take out, and are very happy with their service. The dining area in smallish, but... I always plan on having a meal at Campagna restaurant every time I am in town.  This visit was special as we had great wait staff--Leo and Seth!  Both young... I went there for breakfast and had 2 omelets that were enormous with hashbrowns and English muffins.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44