[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Never Pay For Covered Home-Repairs Again. First Month FREE. Limited Time.

Choice*Home*Warranty Choice-Home-Warranty en huioasew2.s0wp.science
Lun Mayo 16 22:50:25 CEST 2016

Home Warranty Special:  $50 Off and First Month Free. Ends Soon. exclusively here: http://choosehere.s0wp.science/clickit

Wow, first visit here and it most definitely wont be the last!....The Salad bar was extensive, the lettuce was a little weak though, not exactly iceberg... First Wok is our absolute favorite Chinese place.  It's tucked away in a shoddy-looking strip center next to Mel-O-Creme Donuts and a liquor store, but... Stopped in for lunch, traveling south from Milwaukee heading for GA. The food is excellent,  with the highlight being the tamale which my wife had, that... Ate here while visiting. Food is good and prices are reasonable. The staff was friendly and the building was decorated with cool items.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44