[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Military TL900 Tactical Headlamp Available to the Public

Military Headlamp MilitaryHeadlamp en oaie8awat.procalbarbo.science
Mie Mayo 11 21:39:42 CEST 2016

Insane Military Tactical Headlamp available to public, 75% off until 05.11.2016. Only Here> http://inquirehere.procalbarbo.science/savenow

I know i am always dropping 5 stars on my restaurant visits i guess im just lucky like that....... but this place is da bomb!!!! ..I ordered mac n cheese w... What a fun and interesting place to sit and have a good lunch. I love the local history of the place. One huge wall is full of all the local ranch brands.... The wife and I just had dinner here. Frankly, I'm not a steak person but my wife is so we went. Well the place is in the same building as a Mexican... Love, love, Loved this place.  The staff was very freindly. The menu options were pretty decent, especially for my non meat eating dietary preferences...... Have had great service and hard to choose from there menu, both American and Mexican menues are great. I love this place. They have always served me good food. I am well pleased with the service. I was in Susanville today with a coworker on a short business trip from Redding.  While we briefly considered grabbing a sandwich from Safeway, we happened... Nice place, genero
 us portions, friendly staff.....Ordered the Monte Cristo, which was perfect, but the fries tasted off (some coating maybe?), so I didn't... Wow we were amazed at this restaurant, all three meals were spot on, we stayed with fish dishes and all were good.....Friendly staff, good service. I would... I 9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44