[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] A shocking NEW cure for diabetes?

Defeating.Diabetes DefeatingDiabetes en oip0aerw4.liveinternet.science
Mie Mayo 11 07:37:17 CEST 2016

The Huffington Post: A White Starch That Destroys Diabetes
Spring 2016

Important Health News for Diabetic Sufferer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This new information could save your eyes, your kidneys, your legs, your nerves, your heart-and your life ... and it's 100% safer than any diabetic drug you've ever taken!

Imagine how it would feel to wake up tomorrow morning and be Diabetes-Free?

In an Iowa State University study, overweight diabetic subjects were fed either the control diet (cornstarch) or one in which cornstarch was replaced with this "super starch" for 6 weeks. The findings revealed that the "super starch" group reduced high blood sugar by 39%.

Watch the full video here to learn how you can Save Your Kidneys and Defeat Diabetes in as little as 4 weeks:  http://findit.liveinternet.science/checknow

To Becoming Diabetes Free,

Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, RHN
Registered Nutritionist

20940329 Video Views

You can--always be removed here:: http://findit.liveinternet.science/disallow
P.O. Box 375, 1525 Erat Rd.*Spijkenisse*Netherlands*5212NQ

One of the better meals I've had since moving to FL three years ago. Travelling to St Pete for a meeting Yelped a place to eat and chose Magnolias, glad I... Met an old friend from high-school days at Chicanes.  We had a long, leisurely lunch in their gorgeous courtyard setting.  The food was fresh and delicious,... A real find. This is a serious restaurant with outstanding food. Every single thing that came to our table was fresh and obviously home made from scratch.... This bar is consistently packed with locals-usually a good sign. I have only sat at the bar on my visits, where food and beverage service was prompt. The... Friendly folks, good food and cool name---there is a reason the Cowpoke has been around for 35 years. ....So came here with some colleagues while up in the... Just a note that this restaurant has been opened in its new location at Turtle Cove Marina for almost a month or so (before New Years Eve for sure). ....We... Chef Buddy's is super friendly and delicious!..
 ..I got the Corn Beef on rye, it was perfect.  The potato salad was gone before I could take a picture... Sorry... Excellent! Our group of 40+ was seated within a half hour of arriving. Waitstaff was very efficient and attentive. They even allowed separate checks. Food... This is a hidden gem!  Well, maybe not so hidden, but being from Orlando I'd never have thought to drive out here.....Had the pesto gnocchi and it was... The Backroads Bar and Grill, which I believe is also known as Rhonda's, was very gracious to entertain the familial birthday party of 18 people on a late... I gave this place another chance, and want to update my review.  We've now tried take out once, and went into the restaurant on a busy Sunday evening as... Alright, the name is catchy and intriguing... But this place is the real deal.  For me it is literally the biggest Yelp triumph I have come across.  ....The... Great Mexican restaurant, especially for this smaller city. I was pleased to find out that this M
 ichael's is the same as the one in Omaha's Old Market and... The BEST restaurant in town!..My family was in town for 5 days for a family event, so we visited many restaurants, but this is the one we came back to!..A... My all time favorite things to have here are the bacon wrapped shrimp and tootsy rolls. Also can't go without having something off the wood fire grill. And... I love Leon's!  I am from Neligh, NE originally so I spent a lot of time in Norfolk.  My family and I LOVED eating at Leon's.  Now, my family has moved away... I'm only writing this review because I've been to Tia Zia several times and have been unimpressed.  Tonight was a turning point!  As an Omaha native, I'm... A group of us recently ate at the Hideaway and we were all very pleased with our meals.  The burgers were great!  I can't remember the last time I had a...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44