[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Timeshare sales are skyrocketing in 2016. Don't miss out 3541901

Free Timeshare Consult Free.Timeshare.Consult en huio9ae2.criedz.top
Sab Mayo 7 10:17:40 CEST 2016

Are you paying for a timeshare you aren't using?, go here:  http://checkitout.criedz.top/startnow

Yuummmmayyy!!!!!!......Love the space. Food is great. Very well made drinks. I feel Italian already. I had their green Enchiladas Suizas, definitely the best I've had in Oakland.....I can't wait to go back. If I were to close my eye and picture the perfect cafe, it would look like The Octopus. ....Great, genuine staff. They care about art and music and books.... I tried Umami Burger for the first time last week and must say - I am a fan. We were instantly seated when we walked in, beating the lunch rush. However,... Our lunch was catered by Powered by Pork and it was so tasty! I love the unique flavor of the salad they had with bamboo shoots and bean sprouts. The meats... Great sandwiches and love the fact that they are all grilled. Grilled cornbeef was something I've never had before and it was quite appetizing. Very good... First of all the reviewer Sofia J. who gave the 1 star review of the red haired bartender was clearly drunk when she posted that - I mean just look at the... I
 love this place. Despite the construction outside, this place has always felt like a downtown oasis. Without sounding too much like a hippie, this place... Pub burger and sweet potato fries. ..The fries are probably the best I've had. Skinny cut with slight crisp... not fat, greasy and floppy.  The burger... This p9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44