[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Ending Soon: Don't let your Walgreens $50 reward expires

Walgreens Walgreens en nhyuoa3we.regwalgreenscards.top
Mar Mayo 3 09:17:09 CEST 2016

Date:  May 3, 2016
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>
$50 Walgreen's Reward
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>

Loyal Walgreen's Customer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This week only we're offering our valued Walgreen's customers a $50 Reward to use at check-out.

Go here to redeem your Walgreen's $50 Reward now-- http://choosehere.regwalgreenscards.top/checktoday

Stay Happy and Healthy,

Walgreen's Member Service

+++++++++++++++++++++
Official Use Only:

Member No.: MG9243835
Reward No. LBRDY15-7857935

____"P.O. Box 738, 3313 Etiam St---"---Cork---Ireland---*****
###Manage-mail status here--
----- http://choosehere.regwalgreenscards.top/modify
____9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_9243835.9243835

Great food. Great service. ..It usually has a wait to get in for a reason. Simple food, executed very well along with a great ambience and staff. ..Sat on the... Hello, beautiful! ..Is exactly what I said to my beautifully plated Shrimp and Grits as it arrived...Tucked in the sweet corner of 23rd and Hudson is a... Guernsey Park is a nice, out of the way spot with interesting style and a creative use of what must have been a difficult first-to-second floor plan to work... I always enjoy coming to Whiskey Cake. The employees are always friendly, the food is always delicious and the atmosphere is always so enjoyable. If you... The pizza was great and the service was even better! We were in town for the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament and had heard about Empire from some locals.... Curry fried rice! ..What? ..Yeah that's what I said then put it in my mouth.  ..I tell you what I would sure do it again. The food tastes really good, I had the schnitzel and bratwurst plate it was awesome.
 The sides were really tasty, especially the potato salad. The deserts... La Brasa's food is just so darn good. I don't even know what to say. We went on a whim, or possibly the bonus OpenTable points. In any case, the building... Ludivine is simply wonderful. With a menu that is constantly changing with food that you really can't find anywhere else, you are always in for a tasty and... Was recommended by some co-workers to check out this place since they closed several in Austin. ....Walked in a you can tell it is old but was welcome with... Amazing BBQ and great family!  Pulled in on a road trip after seeing the reviews.  They stayed open late, showed us the kitchen(super clean) and AMAZING... Would've never stopped here in a million years without the reviews. Looks like a closed used car dealership, but believe me when I say very good and well... Straight from the airport, on our way to Austin...First BBQ. Very good. The ribs are wonderful. The sides, the brisket and the cobbler.
 Cobbler served hot,... The food has been excellent every time I have been there. Service was lacking one time. I agree with Joseph B, if you are going down I35E this is a great place to stop.   And not just for the Grandy's.   This is in the same building as the... Great service, clean, and meets expectations for IHOP food.  If you're looking for gourmet, you'll be disappointed but if you set your expectations right... The original owners have returned and put back the quality and authenticity. A welcome change bringing back that family and giving the area another... Your average Chinese buffet style restaurant. Staff is friendly and prices are good. Sushi choices are limited. Food is average. Shrimp lo mein is my favorite. Awesome food great service, its Waffle House! The Allstar special is tough to beat, not to mention the scrambled eggs with cheese, nowhere else but Waffle... My husband and I split the country boy breakfast platter. The sirloin, although small, was pretty tasty.
 I was pleasantly surprised at the slightly crunchy... Came on a Tuesday at 7:30....6 families were here.....For some reason there are badass sushi makers in Brookhaven MS. Highly recommend! Good food, Good drinks, great service. A Thursday night MUST! The roving singers are great! We live around the corner but haven't frequented this place often due to some dry/over cooked bbq a year ago. Last night we decided to watch a match at the... Great Sunday Breakfast spot. Food very tasty, and came out quick. Caprice is the best there is! In town for business ,..We had the lasagna, cheese ravioli and bread pudding. Everything was excellent , fresh with great portions. The side salads were just...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44