[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Your Amazon Spring reward balance is $50.00 3629299

Amazon Reward-Center Amazon-Reward-Center en nuytr3eso.pairgiftcards.top
Mar Mayo 3 08:56:22 CEST 2016

*******************************
Amazon $50 Spring Gift
*******************************

Amazon Prime Shopper bah-general en lists.ourproject.org

This week and weekend only we have a $50 Spring Voucher for all Amazon and Amazon-Prime members. (Expires 05.04.16)

Go here to redeem your Amazon Spring Reward today-  http://orderit.pairgiftcards.top/startnow

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon, Earth's Biggest Selection

----------------------------------
Checkout Reward No. 17284483
Member ID:  LW3629299

####7023 Risus. Rd.**Todi**36021**Italy****
####To no longer receive-mail, go here-- http://orderit.pairgiftcards.top/break

_____3629299-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_36292999549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

My first time to eat here, it was a recommendation on a road trip from West Texas traveling back to East Texas. It was a really nice set-up, with nice... Everytime we are headed home from the lake -it's given we are eating there!!! Don't listen to the bad review - delicious homemade pizza, fresh salad bar,... Great highway stop and shop. Tech adapters and more right next door.....Clean and big.....Travel Center Great family dining. So clean and wait staff very courteous.  We had chicken fried steak, a fried chicken salad and chicken and dressing. Very good. Only... Great service  . My wife and I eat breakfast there every time we come down to the lake. The HUNGRY MAN is my fav with to big pancakes . It also the only... After driving hungry for four hours for what was supposed to be a real treat at Underwood's Cafeteria in Brownwood, we were hit with disappointment when we... I use to go here years ago and really couldn't stand it because of Smoking! I quit going for years. ....One day
  I stopped in for tea to go and noticed it was... Chicken fried steak with green chili gravy.... OMG ..only open Thurs - Sat 11-8 The store is clean. Yay! Having been in management before, I have a very big problem with the way I have heard the manager speaking to employees. If they... Wife and I visit once a month or so.  Clean nice atmosphere, we enjoy the sushi on the weekends, coconuts shrimp is good to. Pizza had good quality cheese and sausage on it,but not my favorite stylr of pizza. Crust was bready, similar to Brunos. ..Caesar salad was really nicely... Two words: Waffle Fries!....One of the best places to eat in the small town of Culver. They definitely make the food with love and it's delicious! Awesome wings and fabulous breaded tenderloin sandwich.  Great place to relax and visit with friends! Ordered pizza to go.  Really liked the drive up window because it was very convenient.  The large pizza is 16inches. So keep that in mind if feeding a... The BBQ nachos are amazin
 g! Super friendly staff.  Cash only. Everything is packaged to go but they do have a few tables.  I prefer to take my carry out a... We Really enjoyed this restaurant! There we 4 of us and we All agreed the food is excellent, the price was very reasonable and the place was clean!!! We... It's Green to Me; and thankfully we found the place!....Our favorite stop if we are hungry between New Buffalo, MI and Culver, IN. Crhsito's delivers the... Our favorite is the oinkster pizza.  We also love their wings, salads, and burgers.  Great people, great place! Amy's Chinese kitchen was very good on a rainy night ! We ordered:....Honey walnut prawns..sesame chicken ..generals chicken ..2 orders of crab raccoons.. Small... OK, so there's a couple items people don't like here. Sure, I get it, we all have an opinion but that doesn't mean the nice lady or place deserves one star.... 3.5stars....Came in for lunch with a buddy and sat at the bar. Efficient service but not overly friendly or invitin
 g. ....I ordered the garlic burger with fries... The original Superburger is back! I was so disappointed when the one in Penngrove changed ownership because it really took a dive.....Since they opened up in... What's with all the negative reviews? I'm shocked to see such things as I've experienced the opposite. ..For the people who complain about the wait: there's... The food and coffee is very good,  but for us the servers are what makes this one of our favorite breakfast joints.  They always take our special requests... DJ Mikey just played our wedding and did a fantastic job- he totally \"got\" the crowd, knew exactly the right tunes to play at the right moment, honored our...-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44