[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Gwen Stefani Opens up about Blake Shelton

TMZ TMZ en bploiu3he.needbjq.top
Lun Mayo 2 03:59:26 CEST 2016

TMZ: Gwen Stefani Spills the Secrets, go here- http://deals.needbjq.top/selectit

Great diner at the Island House. Jessica was a fantastic server. I had the fried oysters. The Sweet potato biscuit is to die for. It was nice eating diner... Stopped by after hunting trip on the way home and stuff ourselves. Delicious! And friendly staff. Had crab cakes, no one makes crab cakes like on the... What a great find! On the way home we looked at what was near, and the reviews made us stop here. The chicken tortilla soup was the best soup I've ever had... O. M. G. The most delicious meal I have had in a very long time! I got the salmon with feta. Unbelievable! My bf and I have been to many many restaurants... We stop by here on our way up/down the Eastern Shore on a regular basis. I love how they've turned an old McDonald's into a funky, casual, eclectic local... This is a very good pub.  Beer selection is good, which pleases my husband.  We've been here probably a dozen times over a few years, and 9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44