[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] hey there please respond

John Webre seo en ourbabynames.co.uk
Vie Jun 3 02:42:26 CEST 2016

Hey  you

I really really need you to act on this.

You are linking to my site at

http://www.ourbabynames.co.uk/greekboys.php

from here

http://tomalatierra.org/artieda-de-nuevo-no-rebla/

I am very sure that this link is hurting my site in Google and actually yours, too!

This means, retaining that link would hurt the reputation of your site as well.

So please remove that link ASAP and I'll make sure to not bother you again!

Thanks in advance!

---
John Webre
http://www.ourbabynames.co.uk/

PS: should I not receive a reaction on this I am going to report your domain to Google using the Disavow-Tool, so that I can ensure it doesn't hurt my site anymore