[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Urgent-Health Warning: GMOs in every grocery store in America

Michael Friedman Michael-Friedman en olpdewxq.thiswasatriumph.science
Jue Abr 28 16:29:27 CEST 2016

4/28/2016
Do you eat at restaurants and shop at big grocery stores?
Then you are killing yourself and loved ones!

Fellow Citizen bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

Urgent Health Warning:

Almost 80% of all conventional processed food in the U.S. contains GMOS.

This is seriously bad news for every grocery store and restaurant.

GMO foods are linked to cause:
*tumors
*organ failure
*liver damage
*kidney damage
and much more

The problem is most food found in grocery stores and even some food labeled "organic" contains GMOS.

Go here now to see how you can have your own GMO-FREE foods:  http://clicktoday.thiswasatriumph.science/actnow

PS: This will save you 1000s on overpriced  so-called "organic" food.

------
------ 491-765 Lobortis Avenue, Netherlands 6112CV
------
------ No longer wish to  receive this communication
------ http://clicktoday.thiswasatriumph.science/optoff
------9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44.21069494_21069494
------

Eats like a restaurant, drinks like a bar.\"..Serious about their food and it shows. Great American bar classics and A LOT of fantastic non-traditional bar... Tried this place after reading the reviews. This was not a disappointment. The food is top notch.  The artichoke chicken wrap left me wanting more. There... What a surprise!  I took my Uncle out for birthday breakfast looking for a good local breakfast in the Freeport-Sauk Center area. This is my favorite... Anton's is one of those places you visit and don't forget about because it has such unique character. I have only been there a few times, but the food has... This is a secret gem on the I-94 freeway. For years we have struggled with a spot to stop and never knew if this restaurant.  ..The menu is the usual fare,... Wow! What ambience! Live piano music, tuscan decor, and made from scratch pina coladas.  Does it get any more romanic than that? The food was excellent and... It was love at first sight, love at first bite overal
 l I am in LOVE with this place!! ....First time I came here I got the tuna melt ..It was amazing....Second... Very good place. The bourbon burger was amazing and I have had a lot of burgers, all over the country. This is definitely my number 2 burger on my list.... Granite City is such a good restaurant! I've been here plenty of times, and this location is wonderful. There has only been one time where I've encountered... This is a nice clean place with pretty good pizza. We have eaten here several times and it is usually good. I love their buffalo wings and Joe's Special... We happened on this place on a road trip and I already want to visit again. The Shrimp Po-boy was out of this world. Don't forget to upgrade to the Garlic... If you feel like getting out of town and going somewhere with great food this is the place. Stuffed mushrooms are delicious, come in a puddle of melted... Great pizza and salad! Really enjoy their homemade dressing. Very unique! I drive 40 minutes for this a
 wesome pizza place! Stopped for pie stayed for dinner! ....By far the best home style dinner on the road. First comes yummy biscuits, beets and slaw. The applebutter was so good... Love this place. It is kind of a hole in the wall diner but awesome. The owner just built a beautiful full service bar as well. Some of our favorites are:... Great almond chicken and grilled shrimp. Broccoli great flavor and fresh and red potatoes are excellent.   Fantastic service! This place is a greasy diner.  The ingredients aren't anything flashy and are pretty processed, but it's solid and very cheap.....I had the walleye 'sandwich'... I love Joes! Their stuffed pizza with sauce on top is delish as well as their regular pizzas. The sauce is a little sweet and garlicky which is why I love...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44