[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] You have been selected for a $50 Kohl's End of the Year reward No.6591702

Kohl's Kohls en swcurkla4.jaringborneo.science
Mie Abr 13 21:25:38 CEST 2016

Re: Your Kohl's End of the Year reward balance is $50.00, here only> http://clickhere.jaringborneo.science/getnow

Jean Paul's is located in an older building connected to a gas station off of Clough Pike. Don't let the unassuming building fool you, what Jean Paul does... Oh Fifty West how I love you! This is a weekly stop for my boyfriend and I after home brewing on Sunday's; he has been coming here a lot longer than me... Latitudes is my favorite hometown place to go! The food is awesome, with unique and fresh ingredients. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and make everyone... The (unfortunate) name says it all. The menu is the same as all of the casual American chain restaurants. I would give their food a 3, but bump them up to a... I've gone to the Dilly quite a few times now and felt the urge to Yelp about it! This is a great place and atmosphere for both lunch and dinner. Service is... Great service and a fun show with the hibachi chefs! Good food also. It's slightly overpriced... Hard to leave without spending $25 per person This is 9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44