[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-galapagos] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon en itm.com.au
Vie Feb 3 12:09:51 CET 2012

  fkeckyehudah en itm.com.au

From: "fidel thomas" <bah-galapagos en lists.ourproject.org>
To: "scott soloman" <fkeckyehudah en itm.com.au>
Subject: Decent income just for you
Date: 3 Feb 2012 12:03:41 +0100
ITM-MailScanner: Found to be clean
ITM-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (not cached, score=0.816,
	required 1, BAYES_00 -2.60, RCVD_IN_NJABL_RELAY 2.70,
	RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB 0.62, RDNS_NONE 0.10)
ITM-MailScanner-From: bah-galapagos en lists.ourproject.org

Hello,

Hot Jobs from Reliable and Successful Company
Running its business since 2005, Company has several openings for goal-oriented and
independent individuals looking for excellent career opportunities.

Requirements
- 22+ years old
- Australian citizenship
- No criminal record
- Good credit history
- Basic computer skills
- A proven level of secondary education

What we offer
- high and stable income
- exciting career opportunities
- two weeks' paid holiday a year
- great team to work with
- bonuses and our private employee loyalty programme benefits
- and many other things

What you do is just work from home and get advantage of all these opportunities,
as the job we offer requires only a few hours of your time spent on your computer.

You are full of energy, learn fast and seek for best career opportunities? Do
contact us at ja0094 en hotmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you as a new employee.
Sincerely,