[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] I will keep up on my emails however, so no worries.

Joe Lawson akqxuq en potatocorner.com
Mar Nov 28 07:54:49 CET 2006

I am starting to pick up alot of work, to where I am going to have to
put commission requests on hold, or raise the prices.
Check your local listings for exact time and channel.
I plan on listing several new works next week.

www

YOU MAY HAVE SEEN CNHC... BUT BELIEVE US, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!

Trade Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Company: CHINA HEALTH MGT NEW (Other OTC:CNHC.PK)
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.30 (CLOSING DOWN! NOW IS THE TIME!)
Target: $6
Market: Slightly bearish, but about to turn around!

AS THEY SAY, BUY LOW, SELL HIGH! NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO JUST
THAT! CNHC CLOSED DOWN... BUT LIKE ANYTHING MUST AND WILL BOUNCE BACK
UP!

JUST WATCH CNHC ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 28TH AS IT RELEASES STUNNING NEWS!

www

I can no longer handle the workload at this rate of commissions, and I
have other projects to attend to. a customisable search engine that
users can carry on their own blogs and other websites.
I have yet to give you any details as there are privacy clauses
involved. I was really happy to be a part of this project and am
priveledged to have been chosen by them as a part of the gift to that
wonderful family. The producer sent me the lovely photos along with
other pictures of the house from inside and out. Anyways, I will post
them when they are listed.
I am starting to pick up alot of work, to where I am going to have to
put commission requests on hold, or raise the prices. com has been a
great experience with a wonderful staff! My internet access will be slow
until then. I want to offer some smaller things for the holidays. Stop
by often and experience our ever-changing exhibits of discovery. I have
been working on commissions constantly, so its been keeping me really
busy, amongst moving and everything. I really intend to open a gallery
in the future, but I have to get settled here. Need some structure here
again.
And I am keeping track. I am SO TIRED of having my phone ring with a
recorded message from one candidate or another.
I really intend to open a gallery in the future, but I have to get
settled here. WE WILL HAVE FOOD AND WINE FROM RETRO BISTRO AND LIVE
ENTERTAINMENT.
I can no longer handle the workload at this rate of commissions, and I
have other projects to attend to. com Seasonal Landscape Competition!
That is what YouTube did.
We embrace self-taught and outsider artists along with formally trained
individuals. who want to represent me in that area of California to
several galleries.
Soon after, a cold, growling monster appears at the foot of his bed, and
tries to strangle his loved ones.
WE WILL HAVE FOOD AND WINE FROM RETRO BISTRO AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT.
, CMP Media, and IT Solutions.
Join with me in this campaign. Stop by often and experience our
ever-changing exhibits of discovery.
No details yet, because its a BIG secret, but I will post some info when
the show is going to be on with my art in it. I was going to list some
new paintings last night, but after getting my wisdom teeth taken out
Wednesday, its just been near to impossible to even handle being
CONCIOUS! But, if you are considering getting any holiday gifts from me,
you will have to buy now, because December is coming here really fast.
So, please PLEASE contact me immediately if you have tried to contact me
and I have not answered your email yet.
Then Google can educate the market about why the market needs your
product and then you can deliver on the market's expectations.