[BAH-Estrecho] Gentheow reft at Ravenswood Haethcyn Hrethlin

Kimberly fieri en oisvier.nl
Jue Sep 3 19:38:19 CEST 2009

Ing, he sought our South-Dane folk, over surge of ocean the
Honor-Scyldings, when first I was ruling the folk of Danes, wielded,
youthful, this widespread realm, this hoard-hold of heroes. Heorogar was
dead, my elder brother, had breathed his last, Healfdene's bairn: he was
better than I! Straightway the feud with fee {7b} I settled, to the
Wylfings sent, o'er watery ridges, treasures olden: oaths he {7c} swore
me. Sore is my soul to say to any of the race of man what ruth for me in
Heorot Gre
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: overdrafts.jpg
Type: image/jpeg