[BAH-Estrecho] Ow. The lad, however, still maintained his resolution, and was dism

Alire compatibly en vastgoedteam.nl
Dom Dic 6 23:17:40 CET 2009

St needs say this accomplished mistress of mine has distinguished me
above the rest, and has been known to declare Sir Roger de Coverley was
the tamest and most humane of all the brutes in the country. I was told
she said so by one who thought he rallied me; but upon the strength of
this slender encouragement of being thought least detestable, I made new
liveries, new paired my coach horses, sent them all to town to be
bitted, and taught to throw their legs well, and move all together
before I pretended to cross the country, and wait upon her. As soon as I
thought my retinue suitable to the character of my fortune and youth, I
set out from hence to make my addresses. The particular skill of this
lady has ever been to inflame your wishes, and yet command respect. To
make her mistress of this art, she has a greater share of knowledge,
wit, and good sense, than is usual even among men of merit. Then she is
beautiful beyond the race of women. If you will not let her go on with a
certain artifice with her eyes, and the skill of beauty, she will arm
herself with her real charms, and strike you with admiration instead of
desire. It is certain that if you were to behold the whole woman, there
is that dignity in her aspect, that composure in her motion, that
complacency in her manner, that if her form makes you hope, her merit
makes you fear. But then again, she is such a desperate scholar,