[BAH-Estrecho] {Spam?} Me under my grievous disappointment. 'TWENT

Lorina Brickell whoremaster en ergun.nl
Dom Dic 6 11:46:42 CET 2009

 visit to a German friend who resides in one of the hilliest and
best-wooded districts in Westphalia, on the confines of the classic
Teutoburger Forest--after having been engaged nearly all the day in
writing, I was tempted out by the freshness of the evening air and the
glories of the setting sun, to take a turn in the park, which, by the
by, is one of the handsomest and best laid out I have seen in any part
of the continent, and a proof in itself that such things can be
done--and well done
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: slings.jpg
Type: image/jpeg